(Sushi Balloons for Allen's Birthday, State Bird Provisions, Tacolicious in SF, Pumpkin Patch visit)
- Why aren't there any 3 day weekends in this month?!
- The best restaurant ever exists. It's called State Bird Provisions in San Francisco. Open kitchen dining with dim sum style carts serving affordable tapas. I declared it the best restaurant ever because I thought about it everyday for a week when I came home. Also, Allen said it was "just as a good as sushi." If you know Allen and sushi, you know that statement is reaaaal bold.
- A good cry is necessary and a-okay.
- I've realized one of the secret ingredients to a happy life is having positive relationships and friendships. I cherish those so much.
- A night out with dancing, drinks, and friends should happen monthly.
- I need to have more patience with my kid who chooses not to talk on random days.
- Lately, I've realized it's hard for me to see the big picture, because I become too overwhelmed. The best way for me to do things currently is to take it day by day.
- I'm here for a reason and I can and will do this.
- The relationship and influence of just one person can be so powerful.