Hope you enjoyed all the posts this week about San Diego! Having girl time is the best and so refreshing. We're hoping to make a summer trip one of our new traditions (and of course, continue our blind-folding birthday tradition). This video below sums up our trip. The song is called Good Time by Brazilian Girls (check out their video! so cute).
- I finished two of my goals on my twenty one list. First goal, giving blood. Easy, quick, not too painful. The best part is when they tell you "Thank you for donating! You saved 3 lives today!"
- My second goal that I finished last week was going vegetarian for 21 days. Instead, I chose to go pescetarian. My reasons for doing this goal was to have stronger self-control, awareness of what went into my body, and also to be healthier. I did indeed feel healthier. I also completely cut out soda from my diet which I'm still trying to practice now. I'm really glad I chose to do and stick by this goal because I was able to prove myself wrong. At first I thought it would be really hard for me, because I love meat, but after the first few days, it wasn't so hard. FYI. I really fell in love with In-n-out's grilled cheese during the 21 days.
- I'm thinking about doing a cleanse next. Are there any cleanses that you guys have tried before and would recommend?
- An easy DIY on how to make a card with things I'm sure you have around your house
- I found two really great nail polishes this week: Essie's Tart Deco and Sephora's by OPI Matte Top Coat. It makes any nail color matte!
- I'm obsessed with Craspedias otherwise known as Billy Buttons. Such a cute name, no?
- Hope you're liking the new layout changes!
- Neon pink skinny jeans look really good.
Off to the lake this weekend. Have a good one!