This weekend, a few girlfriends came over and we celebrated all things pink and girlie. Here are a couple of things we did:
- We made crowns with pipe cleaners, inspired by these from A Beautiful Mess
- We adorned the big, giant rock on our finger. (aka we enjoyed our delicious ring pop, but let's just pretend)
- We made valentine's day cards for friends and I realized I need to stop collecting washi tape
- We cooked together and we all agreed this was one of our best meals together yet. Stuffed shells, mozzarella bits, salad, and I made my first batch of pesto pasta salad!
- We learned how to play the card game Nerts. Have you heard of it? We are addicted! It is so fun
- We blasted Katy Perry and (old school) Usher
- We laughed, a lot